keskiviikko 4. maaliskuuta 2015

It's WOYWW -time again

300 Wednesdays ago Julia started hosting desk hops at her blog (check it out for more desks!) Congrats and Thanks, Julia :)


Here is my desk today. Las night I finished of a pile of sentiment cards that will be given out at church programs during the easter week. I started on Saturday night by writing the sentiments (bible verse, hymn, prayer...) and tried to keep them simple, and there is quite a pile. Also a pile of backing tape from double sided tape used in the project and signs of several empty sticker packages. That was practically the best part of making these: I emptied at least 7 different sticker and peel off sheets (flowers and butterflies) that have been hanging around for years. Especially those peel offs seem to be endless!


Here's what is next to me on the sofa. That is the altered book I was working on last week. If you want to see how it turned out, you can check here and the single spread I've done can be found here. Under it is my art journal waiting for some DLP action once again and to the right is a funny kids suitcase where I store ready made cards and my box of beads and sequins. My parents lived in Thailand for some years and my mom brought me these (at that time I was more into sewing than papercrafts, but I do use the sequins every now and then)


Leave a comment if you wish, and I'll try and get around to as many as possible (sorry Glitterandglue, but your blog opens in a "read only" mode on my tablet, so even though I have been around, I couldn't comment!) Thanks for dropping by, enjoy the hop, happy WOYWW etc!


11 kommenttia:

  1. thanks for sharing :)
    happy WOYWW
    Love Mrs.C.xx
    http://craftroomdiary.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/woyww-march-3rd-2015.html

    VastaaPoista
  2. Hi Kristiina, you have been busy! I know what you mean about peel-offs, I gave loads to my DIL last year, I had so many, and as you say, they never ever seem to run out! I still have more than I will ever use. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #27 xx

    VastaaPoista
  3. I, too, know what your mean about peel-offs, and how good it feels to use them up.... even if it is just one sheet at a time...........I'm good for the next 250 years......LOL
    Thanks for the comment this week
    Krisha #2

    VastaaPoista
  4. Well I had to check out your altered book - such a gorgeous project! Happy WOYWW #300! Sandy Leigh #58

    VastaaPoista
  5. hello - I'm always very pleased when I can use up some peel offs :-) love beads and such like. Happy WOYWW Anne x #38

    VastaaPoista
  6. A busy desk now resting ! Love the cover of your altered book - great rainbow effect ! Ali #21

    VastaaPoista
  7. love the colorfulness of your book. Thanks for sharing.

    Happy 300 WOYWW.
    Pat #83

    VastaaPoista
  8. Hi Kristina, happy 300th WOYWW, lovely altered book, great idea. Cheers RobynO#14

    VastaaPoista
  9. It's funny how when you see those peel offs you think Great I can use them and then only use a couple and you have too many. Your altered book looks fab too hugs Nikki 1 Happy WOYWW 300

    VastaaPoista
  10. That altered book totally caught my eye with all it's color in a spectrum layout. Love!

    VastaaPoista
  11. Very cool projects. I'll go back and check out your altered book. I'm not sure what peel offs are - are they rub ons? If they are I love using them in my mixed media.

    Happy very belated WOYWW
    Hugs,
    Kay (59)

    VastaaPoista